Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 9, 2012

When I grow up I want to be a ...


Have you ever said the words, "When I grow up I want to be a teacher"?
If you have, you are in the right class. If you are just wanting to see if education as a profession might be something you want to pursue, you are also in the right class. If you are one of those that thought this would be an easy blow off class, you probably made a big mistake.

Your blog assignment this week is to give me your reasons for wanting to be a teacher. You must spell correctly, use proper grammar, use correct punctuations and capitalizations and no little i's. You will be using your "new" blog.

Your blog will be graded according to the Blog Rubric that you were shown in class. Try! You will get better as the year progresses. The Blog Rubric for this week is on my class wiki page. You can open the class wiki by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment