Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 1, 2014

Let's Write!

Hello Second Year Interns!


I am so glad you are back.  We have a great group, a dozen to be exact!  The blog this week is for second year interns only!

Edutopia is one of my favorite and useful teacher sites.  I get lots of my ideas from this site.  It is funded by George Lucas, you know Star Wars fame?

I recently read this article Does Spelling Count? from Edutopia. I want you to read it.  Some of you will really like and agree with the thoughts of the author.

After you have read it, you will need to create a blog that addresses the authors point of view.

Your blog is due by the end of your class on Friday, Sept. 5.   As always, follow the rubric for the best possible score.  Remember, this blog assignment is for second year interns, only.

No comments:

Post a Comment