Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 4, 2015

Word Crimes




I am so glad you are here.  We have a great group!  The blog this week is for all interns. 

Edutopia is one of my favorite and useful teacher sites.  I get lots of my ideas from this site.  It is funded by George Lucas, you know Star Wars fame?

I recently read this article Does Spelling Count? from Edutopia. I want you to read it.  Some of you will really like and agree with the thoughts of the author.

After you have read it, you will need to create a blog that addresses the authors point of view.

Your blog is due by the end of your class on Monday, Sept. 14.   As always, follow the rubric for the best possible score.  Remember, this blog assignment is for all interns.
This blog is due at the beginning of class on Monday, September 14.

Use headphones and watch / listen to this parody by Weird Al Yankovich.  

No comments:

Post a Comment