Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 15, 2016

My first days as an intern

This blog is for YEAR 1 Interns only.



My first days as an intern:
What I was feeling as I walked into my classroom the first time. What was I wearing?  What happened next?  It should be a narrative, not in a list!
  • What school you have been placed in?
  • What is the grade level?
  • Your mentor teacher / teachers name.  How long have they been teaching?
  • Link your teacher's webpage to your blog.
  • What subject is going on while you are there?
  • What do you do when you are in the classroom?
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in your classroom this year?
  • Take a picture of your mentor teacher and include in your blog.  
As always, use the rubric for best grading results.  This blog is due on Friday, October 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment